THE SANTA YNEZ APARTMENT COMPLEX for third and fourth year undergraduate students is conveniently located between the main campus and Isla Vista, and is accessible via bus or an off-street bike path. Santa Ynez has wonderful views of the mountains, BBQ areas throughout the complex, three community centers, a fitness center, and many open spaces for playing and studying. Professional live-in staff and Resident Assistants are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Location: 6750 El Colegio Road
- Santa Ynez consists of 200 two-bedroom furnished apartments in two-story buildings connected by stairs (there is no elevator access to second floor apartments).
- All inclusive nine-month contract includes high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping and landscaping in community spaces, on-site laundry room, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.
Bedrooms are carpeted and contain an extra long twin size bed, a closet, a drawer, a desk and chair for each student.
- Kitchens have vinyl flooring and are equipped with cabinets, a sink with garbage disposal, a stove, an oven, and a refrigerator.
Living/Dining Rooms are carpeted and furnished with a couch, chair, end tables, coffee table, lamps, dining table and dining chairs, and an entertainment center cabinet.
Bathrooms have a tub-shower unit, wash basin, toilet and medicine cabinets.
- Living & Learning Communities: Lavender Living
- Don't feel like cooking? UCSB Residential Dining offers students who don't live in the residence halls the option to eat in the UCSB dining commons during the academic year through the Off Campus Meal Plan.
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at email@example.com.
- Tenaya Market & Eatery, a full-service market with a coffee bar and ready-made food to go.
- Santa Ynez Fitness Center featuring exercise machines, free weights, and sporting equipment available for check out.