WESTGATE APARTMENTS, home to third and fourth year undergraduate students, features a community swimming pool, BBQ area, and a lounge area with a flat screen TV. It is adjacent to the west entrance of campus and easily accessible via bus or off-street bike paths. Westgate has a resident assistant who is available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Location: 6543 El Colegio Road
- Westgate is connected by stairs (there is no elevator access to the second floor) and consists of 22 studios (one person apartments) and 18 one-bedroom apartments (two people per apartment). All apartments are furnished.
- All inclusive nine-month contract includes high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping and landscaping in community spaces, on-site laundry room, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.
Bedrooms are carpeted and contain an extra long twin size bed, a closet, a drawer, a desk and chair for each student.
- Kitchens have vinyl flooring and are equipped with cabinets, a sink with garbage disposal, a stove, an oven and a refrigerator.
Living/Dining Rooms are carpeted and furnished with a couch, chair, end tables, coffee table, lamps, dining table and dining chairs.
Bathrooms have a tub-shower unit, wash basin, toilet and medicine cabinets.
- Don't feel like cooking? UCSB Residential Dining offers students who don't live in the residence halls the option to eat in the UCSB dining commons during the academic year through the Off Campus Meal Plan.
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tenaya Market & Eatery, a full-service market with a coffee bar and ready-made food to go.
- Santa Ynez Fitness Center featuring exercise machines, free weights, and sporting equipment available for check out.