Sierra Madre Villages
SIERRA MADRE VILLAGES, home to third and fourth year undergraduate students, is a short off-street bike ride from the middle of campus and adjacent to four bus lines. Many apartments have wonderful views of the nearby North Campus Open Space with more than 2.5 miles of trails. Amenities include two Community Centers to support study, lounge, and dining activities, a recreation room, and a fitness center. Professional live-in staff and Resident Assistants are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Location: 555 Storke Road
- Sierra Madre Villages consists of 35 three-bedroom units and 74 two-bedroom units. All apartments are furnished and double occupancy with two students per bedroom.
- All inclusive nine-month contract includes high-speed wireless internet access, regular landscaping and housekeeping in community spaces, on-site laundry rooms, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.
Bedrooms are carpeted and contain an extra long twin size bed, a closet, a drawer, a desk and chair for each student.
- Kitchens have vinyl flooring and are equipped with cabinets, a sink with garbage disposal, a stove, an oven and a refrigerator.
Living/Dining Rooms are carpeted and furnished with a couch, chair, end tables, coffee table, lamps, dining table and dining chairs.
Bathrooms have a tub-shower unit, wash basin, toilet and medicine cabinets.
- Living Learning Communities: Black/African-American Scholars
- Don't feel like cooking? UCSB Residential Dining offers students who don't live in the residence halls the option to eat in the UCSB dining commons during the academic year through the Off Campus Meal Plan.
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.