SANTA CATALINA RESIDENCE HALL is UC Santa Barbara’s largest residence hall for undergraduate students. It consists of two separate towers with North Tower spanning 11 floors and South Tower, 10 floors. Many rooms offer stunning views of the ocean, mountains, and surrounding community. This urban style residence hall is a one-mile off-street bike ride from the middle of campus and is conveniently located adjacent to four bus lines. Professional live-in staff and Resident Assistants are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Suites with two double rooms connected by a common bathroom complete with a shower, toilet and sink.
- Centrally located at Santa Catalina are a ResNet office, a RHA office, a UCPD satellite office, a wellness center with massage chair, a recreation room, multiple study rooms and kitchenettes, and more.
- All inclusive nine-month contract includes a meal plan, high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping, laundry rooms, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff
- All residence hall rooms are fully furnished and the following is already included: bed, desk, chair, dresser, mirror, towel bar, wastebasket, and drapes
- Living Learning Communities: First Generation Scholars, and Scholars Floors. LLCs provide a unique and engaging experience through cultural, identity or academic themes.
- Live-in staff members facilitate social, academic and educational opportunities through utilization of a curricular approach.
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page
To inquire about gender-inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact University & Community Housing Services at email@example.com.