SAN NICOLAS RESIDENCE HALL has beautiful views of the campus and lagoon, and Campus Point Beach is only a 5-minute walk. The building is home to undergraduate students and features a community lounge for studying and events, a classroom, and a recreation room with a pool table, ping pong, foosball, air hockey, and more. Professional live-in staff and Resident Assistants are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Eight-story building connected by stairs and elevators with men and women on co-ed floors in separate wings
- Each floor offers a study lounge and kitchenette
- Two large, single-gender bathrooms on each floor with multiple sinks, toilet stalls, and private showers
- All inclusive nine-month contract includes a meal plan, high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping, laundry rooms, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff
- All residence hall rooms are fully furnished and the following is already included: bed, desk, chair, dresser, mirror, towel bar, wastebasket, and drapes
- Living-Learning Communities: Scholars Floor. LLCs provide a unique and engaging experience through cultural, identity or academic themes.
- Live-in staff members facilitate social, academic and educational opportunities through utilization of a curricular approach.
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page
To inquire about gender-inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact University & Community Housing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The office for the Residential Housing Association, the community council for the UCSB residence halls that plans events and advocates for residents.
- ResNet Service Center where you can bring your computer when experiencing issues connecting to the internet or network.