Model of an Anacapa Residence Hall Triple with a student on their laptop.
ANACAPA RESIDENCE HALL is home to undergraduate students and is a short walk to Campus Point Beach, one of the most popular surfing spots in Santa Barbara. Various rooms have beautiful views of the ocean, campus, mountains, and spacious lawns, and the building features a large community lounge for events and studying, a classroom, and a recreation room with a pool table, ping pong, foosball, air hockey, and more. Professional live-in staff and Resident Assistants are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Men and women reside in adjacent wings on each floor that are connected by stairs (there are no elevators)
- Each floor offers a study lounge and kitchenette
- Large, single-gender bathroom on each wing with multiple sinks, toilet stalls, and private showers
- All inclusive nine-month contract includes a meal plan, high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping, laundry rooms, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.
- All residence hall rooms are fully furnished and the following is already included: bed, desk, chair, dresser, mirror, towel bar, wastebasket, and drapes
- Living Learning Communities: Scholars, Asian & Pacific Islander Scholars. LLCs provide a unique and engaging experience through cultural, identity or academic themes.
- Live-in staff members facilitate social, academic and educational opportunities through utilization of a curricular approach.
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at email@example.com.