SAN RAFAEL RESIDENCE HALL offers varied living accommodations for undergraduate students including single and double rooms, as well as double rooms in suite accommodations. Nearby Manzanita Village and San Rafael share a Faculty-in-Residence who advises residents and provides opportunities for residents to meet other faculty members. The building features a community lounge for studying and events, and multiple study lounges and kitchenettes. Professional live-in staff and Resident Assistants are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- The San Rafael tower has two elevators serving all seven floors. The three-story San Rafael Ocean and Mountain Clusters are connected by stairs. There is no elevator access to the second or third floors in the Clusters.
- The co-ed design is approximately 50 students per floor with men and women housed in alternating suites on each floor. San Rafael has 36 4-person suites, 12 6-person suites, and 24 8-person suites, all with a bathroom and living room. There are also 36 doubles and 114 singles that share semi-private bathrooms.
- All inclusive nine-month contract includes a meal plan, high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping, laundry rooms, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff
- All residence hall rooms are fully furnished and the following is already included: bed, desk, chair, dresser, mirror, towel bar, wastebasket, and drapes
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- De Anza Center with offices, study spaces, meeting rooms, classrooms, a kitchenette, RHA office, and ResNet Center.
- Loma Pelona Center, which includes a Fitness Center with exercise machines.