San Clemente Villages
SAN CLEMENTE VILLAGES is a graduate student apartment complex adjacent to the west entrance of campus and is easily accessible via bus or off-street bike paths. Three community buildings provide recreational, meeting and study space and are conveniently located throughout the complex. New single graduate students are given priority consideration for housing for their first year as long as they adhere to application procedures and deadlines. Professional live-in staff and Resident Assistants are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Location: 6510 - 6550 El Colegio Road
- San Clemente consists of three-story buildings connected by stairs with elevator access to every floor. There are 150 two-bedroom apartments (2 people per apartment) and 166 four-bedroom apartments (4 people per apartment).
- All inclusive contracts include high-speed wireless internet access, regular landscaping and housekeeping in community spaces, on-site laundry rooms, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, parking, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff response.
- All apartments have private lockable bedrooms and are fully furnished. Bedrooms are carpeted and contain an extra long full size bed, a closet, a bookcase, a drawer, a desk and chair for each student.
- Kitchens have vinyl flooring and are equipped with cabinets, a sink with garbage disposal, a stove, a microwave and a refrigerator. Appliances other than those furnished are not permitted.
- Living/dining rooms are carpeted and furnished with a couch chair(s), end table(s), coffee table, lamp(s), dining table and dining chairs.
- Bathrooms have a shower unit, wash basin, toilet and medicine cabinets. Four bedroom apartments have two full bathrooms.
- Don't feel like cooking? UCSB Residential Dining offers students who don't live in the residence halls the option to eat in the UCSB dining commons during the academic year (also see our Summer Meal Plans).
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page.
- If you are not interested in University-owned housing, Community Housing Services helps students find private accommodations in the community. Another option is the Santa Barbara Student Housing Co-op, which is owned and controlled by the students who live there. For more information, visit the Santa Barbara Student Housing Co-op website.
To inquire about gender-inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact University & Community Housing Services at email@example.com.
- Tenaya Market & Eatery, a full-service market with a coffee bar and ready-made food to go.
- A variety of UCSB's athletic fields and Student Health.
Front Desk: 805-893-4501