THE EL DORADO APARTMENT COMPLEX for third and fourth year undergraduate students is built around a community pool, sundeck and BBQ area. The building features a classroom space and a recreation room. Professional live-in staff and Resident Assistants are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Location: 6667 El Colegio Road
- The 27 one-bedroom and 23 two-bedroom apartments, all double occupancy with 2 students per bedroom, are fully furnished. There is no elevator access to the second floor.
- All inclusive nine-month contract includes high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping and landscaping in community spaces, on-site laundry room, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.
Bedrooms are carpeted and contain an extra long twin size bed, a closet, a drawer, a desk and chair for each student.
- Kitchens have vinyl flooring and are equipped with cabinets, a sink with garbage disposal, a stove, an oven and a refrigerator.
Living/Dining Rooms are carpeted and furnished with a couch, chair, end tables, coffee table, lamps, dining table and dining chairs.
Bathrooms have a tub-shower unit, wash basin, toilet and medicine cabinets.
Live-in staff members facilitate social, academic and educational opportunities through utilization of a curricular approach.
Don't feel like cooking? UCSB Campus Dining offers students who don't live in the residence halls the option to eat in the UCSB dining commons during the academic year through the Off Campus Meal Plan.
- For more information about parking, please visit our Parking page.
To inquire about gender-inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact University & Community Housing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tenaya Market & Eatery, a full-service market with a coffee bar and ready-made food to go.
- Santa Ynez Fitness Center featuring exercise machines, free weights, and sporting equipment available for check out.
Front Desk: 805-893-4501