The following information will help you to navigate through the housing payment process.
- Housing room and board or rent fees are billed through the Billing, Accounts Receivable, and Collections System (BARC) . To view the balance on your BARC account, you can visit the BARC website.
- Quarterly payments for Residence Halls and Undergraduate Apartments are due on the first of the month in which pyment is due (typically September, December, and March; check your contract for more detailed information).
- Monthly payments for Family Student Housing and Graduate Apartments are due on the first of each month.
- If payment is not made by the 15th of the month in which payment is due, a $20 late fee will be assessed.
- If you anticipate difficulty with the payment schedule, contact BARC to set up a payment plan prior to the due date to discuss payment options.
- Please note that quarterly payments for Residence Halls and Undergraduate Apartments are billed by the number of days per quarter in each of three quarters. Each payment installment may not have the same amount of days so each quarter's charges may differ slightly. However, the monthly or annual total will reflect the information on our rates page. Additionally, a payment plan in which each quarter is billed in three parts is available by contacting BARC.