Is there someone I can talk to about my housing problems?


Yes, University & Community Housing Services hosts an on-line Off-Campus Housing Resource Center. It is designed to answer specific questions about housing-related problems, i.e.: roommate conflicts, deposit issues, and much more. While there you will be able to write to an experienced staff person who will respond to your concerns via e-mail or telephone. Also available is a searchable knowledge base and downloads containing resources for landlords, tenants, and roommates.