- Limited parking spaces are available for an additional fee for UCSB students residing in university housing. Generally, parking spaces are not in the immediate vicinity of university housing, but in remote campus locations.
- For students living in the UCSB Residence Halls, parking is very limited and we recommend that you plan on not having a vehicle and use other means of transportation to travel to off-campus destinations.
- You may apply for a permit after you get your building and room assignment in late summer.
- For more information, please visit our Parking page.
- We encourage students to use the MTD bus service. This service is free for UCSB students and serves the entire area of Santa Barbara. Most students either bicycle or walk to and from their residence hall or apartment to classes.