Get It Fixed

what do you need fixed?
something in my residence
 connecting to the internet 
             my computer          
       landline or cable tv      
 move-in condition form 


For all initial inquiries, please either go to your Residence Hall or Apartment Front Desk to have them fill out a work order request with your contact information and perm number. If you are locked out after hours, please refer to our Important Numbers page for the phone number to call for your area.


To protect our residents, all key requests must be submitted through residence hall front desks or apartment offices.


Please call the phone number on the vending machine or notify the residence front desk.


If a laundry machine is not working properly, place a work order through the "something in my residence" button above or notify the residence front desk. If this is about a credit card transaction, please read this FAQ for more information.


  • If there is a life threatening emergency call 9-911 or 911.
  • The online maintenance work request system to get something fixed in your residence is NOT for reporting Maintenance Emergencies or Safety Issues.
  • During regular Monday-Friday work hours, please report maintenance emergencies or safety issues to the residence hall front desk, apartment office, or building staff. After hours and weekends report maintenance emergencies to your on-call staff listed under 'after hours' on our Important Numbers page.