What documents are required to determine Family Student Housing eligibility?


If you are married, you will need to provide your marriage certificate. If you are not married, you may provide domestic partner registration. If neither of these applies, we will review other documentation showing history of your family status, such as, but not limited, to a copy of your lease, joint bank account, bills etc.