I'm not feeling well. How do I get a "sick meal"?


Students who are unwell or unable to pass the medical clearance may have a friend retrieve and complete a sick meal form from their Residence Hall Front Desk and have it signed by a Resident Assistant (RA), Resident Director (RD) or Assistant Resident Director (ARD). The friend will then bring the form and the Access Card (if applicable) of the sick student to a dining commons to retrieve a meal. Sick meals are not available from Ortega.