- Monday (03/29/21) = First meal for Spring Quarter will be lunch
- Sunday (05/23/21) = Last day to cancel Spring Quarter meal plans
- Friday (06/11/21) = Last meal served for Spring Quarter will be dinner
UCSB Residential Dining offers students not living in the residence halls the option to eat in the University-owned dining commons during the academic year.
What you need to know:
All meal plan holders must pass the Student Health COVID Screening on a daily basis and take a weekly COVID test in order to be cleared to visit the Dining Commons.
Meal plans are offered quarterly. Plans will automatically cancel at the end of each quarter.
- Sign up online anytime during the quarter. Meal plan rates correspond with the start week listed in the column on the left of the chart below.
- An ACCESS card with an RFID chip that will tap at the dining commons is required for entry.
- Black & White ACCESS 'ID' cards, or cards without an RFID chip are not accepted.
- Meal plans run Monday - Friday.
- Meals do not roll over to the following week.
- Excess meals are charged to BA/RC (guest meal rate).
- Residential Dining is observing a “no guests” policy.
- NOTE: Meal plans become active on the first day of the start week selected, however it may take up to 2 weeks before charges appear on BA/RC statements. You will need the confirmation message that is sent to your UCSB email address to verify your purchase until your meal plan has been assigned to your Access card.
- Cancellations are not permitted for weeks that have already passed. You may cancel your meal plan for future weeks, and for the current week if no meals have been redeemed.
- Your meal plan will be canceled the week you select for the remainder of the quarter. You only need to make one cancellation request to cancel your meal plan for the quarter.
- Meal plans must be in effect for 2 weeks before a cancellation may be requested. The cancel link will be available after the 3rd week of the quarter.
- Only one cancellation per quarter is permitted.
- Cancellations cannot be made after the 8th week of the quarter.
Off Campus Meal Plan Pricing
Price selection reflects the cost of the meal plan for the remainder of the quarter.
Your online purchase of a meal plan indicates your agreement to abide by the policies and procedures listed above, as well as the Residence Hall Life policies. Any lack of cooperation or lack of civility while in the dining commons will jeopardize your dining privilege, subject you to university discipline, and may lead to more serious consequences.
We reserve the right to deny the provision of meal plan privileges for non-compliance with any policy or procedure.
For more information please contact 805-893-3093.