UCSB Residential & Community Living is looking for energetic and enthusiastic Resident Assistants (RAs) for our undergraduate apartments and residence halls!
APPLICATIONS FOR 2021-2022 HAVE NOW CLOSED.
Thanks to everyone who submitted! See below for timeline information.
- Anacapa Hall
- Santa Rosa Hall
- Santa Cruz Hall
- San Nicolas Hall
- San Miguel Hall
- San Rafael Hall
- Manzanita Village
- El Dorado Apartments
- Santa Ynez Apartments
- San Joaquin Villages
- Sierra Madre Villages
- Applications for the 2021-22 Academic Year will open February 1, 2021 at 9am.
- Applications close on Tuesday, February 16 at 12pm (noon).
- Candidates are notified if they are advancing or not by Friday, February 26 by 5pm.
- Group Process takes place between Tuesday, March 2 through Thursday, March 4.
- Candidates are emailed a placement preference survey on Friday, March 5 by 5pm.
- Candidates will be notified if they are being given a conditional offer or not by Spring Break.
For your application, please review our RA Informational Video and the Residential & Community Living vision statements below. Based on these, please create a 1-2 minute video showing us why you would make a great RA. Please include a link to your video in your application. Please visit the application when it opens for uploading tips.
- Human connection is the heart of our work.
- We exemplify diversity and inclusivity.
- We are a catalyst for collaboration and co-creation.
- We recognize opportunities for growth when mistakes occur.
- We keep it fresh, vibrant and innovative.
- Must be 1-2 minutes in length.
- You must make an appearance in the video.
- Please include your name, either verbally or on screen somewhere.
- That's it. You can just sit in front of the camera and talk to us, make a creative video (think work-appropriate TikToks), record a lecture about yourself using PowerPoint and voiceover... You have creative control.