- Located at 505 Storke Road, about 1.5 miles from the UCSB Campus. The complex is home to 36 newly constructed Staff & Faculty Rental Apartments (unfurnished).
- Many amenities and sustainable design measures were incorporated into the Sierra Madre Apartment project, including:
- Energy Star Appliances include stainless steel refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher and full size stackable washer and dryers.
- Granite Countertops and solid Wood Cabinetry in kitchen.
- Low flow toilets and faucets.
- Dual Pane Windows throughout.
- Solar thermal preheat of domestic water and radiant heating 100% LED lighting throughout 3-story building with common rooms and elevator access.
- Adjacent to 650 pristine acres of coastal habitats, open for public access, in perpetuity.
- Three community BBQ’s provided for your outdoor culinary pleasures.
- Offering two unfurnished floorplans: 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartments (approx. 894 sq ft) 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment (approx. 1123sq ft)
- LEED* Platinum certification, under ‘LEED for Homes,’ by the U.S. Green Building Council
For more information please contact Liana Decierdo at 805-893-4448.