The Santa Ynez Apartment Complex is conveniently located between the main campus and Isla Vista, and is accessible via bus or off-street bike path. It is home to 800 3rd and 4th year students in 200 two-bedroom apartments. Santa Ynez has wonderful views of the mountains, BBQ areas throughout the complex, and many open spaces for playing and studying.
- Location: 6750 El Colegio Road (cross street Los Carneros Road).
- All inclusive 9-month contract includes high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping and landscaping in community spaces, on-site laundry room, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.
Two-story buildings connected by stairs (there is no elevator access to second floor apartments).
All apartments are furnished.
- Ground floor apartments have patios, while second story apartments have balconies.
- Fitness Center with exercise machines, free weights, and sporting equipment available for check out.
- Access to the pools at Westgate and El Dorado Apartments.
- Large field for soccer and other activities, as well as a sand volleyball court.
- Resident government and many community activities.
- 9 Resident Assistants who are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Three Community Centers that feature a piano, flat screen TV, LCD Interactive Screen, Pool Table, Foosball, and vending machines.
- On-site parking is available.
- For information about contracts, room assignments, billing, etc., please contact University & Community Housing Services.
- Don't feel like cooking? UCSB Residential Dining offers students who don't live in the residence halls the option to eat in the UCSB dining commons during the academic year (also see our Summer Meal Plans). The UCSB-owned and operated Tenaya Market & Eatery is conveniently located at the San Joaquin Villages apartment complex at the corner of El Colegio and Storke Roads, and offers local and sustainable food options as well.
- Want to see how UCSB students have transformed their room into their new home? Check out our Real UCSB Rooms board on Pinterest!
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at email@example.com.
|rates (100's, 200's, 300's, 400's)|
|2 bedroom (2 occupants/room)||$737/month*|
|2 bedroom (3 occupants/room)||$648/month*|
*rates are subject to change / **also check out our off-campus mealplan / ***there is also an activity fee for the Community Council which is $27/yr