Available Nov 22 - Jan 13
Residential & Community Living is looking for exceptional students to be Resident Assistants in our Residence Hall and Apartment areas for the 2020-21 academic year. RAs have the unique opportunity to positively influence their peers by developing a sense of community in their assigned area. They have an opportunity to implement programs and events to promote individual growth, connection to the university and development of tight-knit, inclusive communities. You do not have to have previously lived on-campus. All candidates must have eligible employment status in the United States. If you are interested in the RA position in our Graduate Apartments or Family Student Housing (West Campus or Storke), please email us at email@example.com for more information about a different application process.
What does an RA do?
- Work 14 to 19 hours per week on average
- Assist with front desk or main office coverage
- Respond to emergency situations and provide after hours on-call support
- Plan, advertise, and facilitate social and educational programs and events
- Address resident concerns to help foster a safe and welcoming environment
- Promote academic success, learning and holistic wellness
Want to learn more?
All interested candidates are strongly encouraged to attend one of the following Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, November 12 at 7pm in the Santa Rosa Main Lounge
- Wednesday, November 13 at 7pm in the Loma Pelona Center (LPC) 1100
- Thursday, November 21 at 7pm in the Santa Ynez Jameson Center
- Thursday, January 9 at 7pm in the Santa Catalina Fiesta Room
- Online Application Period: 12:00PM November 22, 2019 – 12:00PM January 13, 2020
- Questions about the process? Email Us!