Can a student group reserve space for an event in any of the housing communities and/or dining areas, and/or provide flyers for advertising purposes?

Meeting Space availability for student groups varies during the academic year and summer months. As part of our mission, we exist to enhance the learning and living activities of our residents and use of these areas should reflect and reinforce this. Please see below for contact information related to specific areas.

Main Lounges, Classrooms, Pools and Recreation Rooms:

Loma Pelona Center:

West Conference Center:

Lawn Requests: Contact either the Hall Council Advisors or the Residential Housing Association during the academic year. The requesting group must also fill out a “Lawn Use Request Form” which they can acquire from the Residential Operations Services Center (805.893.3312 or email

San Miguel Stage Requests: Contact the Residential Housing Association.

Tabling outside of a Dining Commons: Contact the Residential Housing Association for a “Reserving Table Space” form. After the RHA President signs it, the form then needs to be taken to the Dining Commons for the General Manager to approve. Groups are not allowed to table inside the Dining Commons.

If you're interested in making flyers available for your event in our communities, please contact the respective Resident Director or Complex Coordinator for each area. You may find their contact information on our About Us page.  


FAQ Categories: