Meeting Space availability for student groups varies during the academic year and summer months. As part of our mission, we exist to enhance the learning and living activities of our residents and use of these areas should reflect and reinforce this. Please see below for contact information related to specific areas.

Main Lounges, Classrooms, Pools and Recreation Rooms: www.housing.ucsb.edu/reservations (Due to limited community spaces available to our residents, we will not be accepting room reservations from campus student organizations in university-owned residence halls and apartments. Please refer to the Campus Space Reservations process for options on campus.)

Loma Pelona Center: http://www.conferences.ucsb.edu/loma-pelona-center

West Conference Center: http://www.conferences.ucsb.edu/west-conference-center

Lawn Request / San Miguel Stage Request: Contact the Residential Housing Association (805-893-4877) during the academic year by filling out the Grounds Department Lawn Use Request Form. For questions about the form, contact the Residential Operations Services Center (805-893-3312 or email osc@housing.ucsb.edu).   

Tabling outside of a Dining Commons: Contact the Residential Housing Association (805-893-4877) by filling out the Dining Commons Tabling Request Form. After the RHA President signs it, the form then needs to be taken to the Dining Commons for the General Manager to approve. Groups are not allowed to table inside the Dining Commons.  

If you're interested in making flyers available for your event in our communities, please contact the respective Resident Director or Complex Coordinator for each area. You may find their contact information on our About Us page.  

Apply online through our Student Employment website. Or take your current class schedule to the Dining Commons of your choice and speak with the Personnel Manager.

Use NetNutrition to review the menu options and nutritional content of your food selections. This tool can be used to help you make educated food choices at any of our Dining Commons.

It is quick and easy. Place an order online, get hours and closures, and pickup locations  by visiting our sack meals page*. Make sure to place your order online the night before your meal is needed.

*note that the summer sack meal program varies slightly from the academic year and the link is active in the summer only.

You may exit the dining room while eating one dessert item, for example ice cream cone, cookie, piece of fruit, etc. All other food and beverages must be consumed inside the dining room, with the exception of coffee at breakfast.

Note that take-out meals are available at Ortega Dining Commons during breakfast and lunch. Visit the take-out meals page for details.

All meal plan holders are required to have an access card to enter the dining commons. If you have lost your Access Card, to enter any of the dining commons you will need to obtain a meal voucher from one of the following designated locations: front desk at San Nicolas Hall, Santa Catalina North, or De Anza Resource Center at Manzanita Village. A meal voucher is valid for 24 hours and a new Access Card must be obtained from the University Center (UCen) during this time. Visit one of the designated front desks listed above for more details. This policy is in place to prevent misuse of access cards as it relates to entry into our dining facilities.

Change your meal plan online. Submit your request on the meal plan change form.

Select Off Campus Plan to purchase an off campus meal plan. You may purchase a meal plan at anytime during the quarter by going online.