Resident Director

How do I switch rooms?

If you're interested in changing rooms within your building or moving to another community entirely, you will need to contact the Resident Director (RD) or Complex Coordinator (CC) of your building by going to the front desk or complex main office. They will be able to talk to you about the room change process and what options are available. Please note that room changes do not occur during the first two or last two weeks of any quarter, and all changes are subject to availability.

Can I live in University Housing if I am not a full-time student?

As a student living in University Housing, you are required to be enrolled as a full-time student during the academic year. To be considered a full-time student, undergraduates must take a minimum of 12 units per quarter and graduate students must take a minimum of 8 units per quarter. Each student is allowed to carry a deficit load (fewer units than full-time status) once per academic year and no action is required.