graduate apartments

Can I choose with whom I live?

You can request a roommate that has the same type of contract as you. During the continuing student application process, you can apply with specific roommates. New graduate students can request roommates during the contract process. Actual room and roommate assignments are not made until late summer, so roommate requests can be made and modified through mid-summer.

Is parking available?

Each San Clemente Resident who owns a vehicle can obtain a parking permit free of additional charge. Please bring a current vehicle registration that has your name or a shared family name on it to the Santa Ynez Main Office to obtain a permit. There are enough spaces for each resident who owns a vehicle.  

What should I bring?

The following are items residents often bring that are not included in the apartments: television, dishes, kitchen utensils, sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, desk lamp. You may want to coordinate with your future roommates to avoid unnecessary duplication of items.