Can a student group reserve space for an event in any of the housing communities and/or dining areas, and/or provide flyers for advertising purposes?

Meeting Space availability for student groups varies during the academic year and summer months. As part of our mission, we exist to enhance the learning and living activities of our residents and use of these areas should reflect and reinforce this. Please see below for contact information related to specific areas.

Can I enter the Dining Commons if I have lost my Access Card?

All meal plan holders are required to have an access card to enter the dining commons. If you have lost your Access Card, to enter any of the dining commons you will need to obtain a meal voucher from one of the following designated locations: front desk at San Nicolas Hall, Santa Catalina North, or De Anza Resource Center at Manzanita Village. A meal voucher is valid for 24 hours and a new Access Card must be obtained from the University Center (UCen) during this time. Visit one of the designated front desks listed above for more details.