|pickup locations & hours|
De La Guerra (6/25-9/13)
*p/u in Admin Office
SUMMER RESIDENTS on campus are offered an online program to order breakfast and lunch. The pickup location will be De La Guerra Dining Commons.
How it Works:
- Order the day prior to pickup
- Place Orders by 11pm
- Cardholders must pick up sack meals
- Single day ordering only (i.e. weekly orders are not accepted)
- No Cancellations: Please verify the meal carefully BEFORE you submit your order.
- An email with date & time of order will be sent once submitted. A copy of your order will be attached to your sack meal.
- Your ACCESS card is needed upon pick up.
- You will not be able to eat in the dining commons during the meal period during which you take out a meal (you will be charged for a "guest meal" if you enter).
- One sack meal per person, per meal period.
What you need:
- A valid/current ACCESS account number (found on the front of your ACCESS card). You are responsible for any transaction that utilizes this number. ACCESS account numbers are validated-online to verify eligibility.
- You must be part of an eligible summer group (see box at right).