|Guest Meal prices|
|We cannot accept cash or checks at the door. Credit cards are accepted for guests of meal plan holders throughout the year including special events like Move In, Parents & Family Weekend, and UCSB's Spring Open House. Credit cards are also accepted during the Summer for conferees and their guests.|
The Residential Dining Commons are currently closed. Fall planning is underway and dining information will be updated on our site as soon as it becomes available. Questions? Contact our General Dining Line at (805) 893-3093.
Guests in the Dining Commons:
Residence Hall Residents or Off Campus Meal Plan Participants with Guests—
- Payment by charging to meal plan holder’s BARC at the point of entry into the dining commons.
- Payment by using a credit card for guests of our meal plan holders.
- Payment by using Gaucho Bucks (prepaid spending account) at the point of entry into the dining commons.
- Students without meal plans are not authorized to use BARC or Gaucho Bucks to eat in the Dining Commons.
- Meals may be purchased by using Gaucho Bucks, or meal tickets may be purchased at 1508 Residential Services (between De La Guerra Dining Commons and Santa Cruz Residence Hall). Please note that we only accept checks.
Guests of Conference Attendees during the Summer—
- In the summer, guests of conference attendees can come in and purchase a meal ($12) with a credit card.
For more information please contact 805-893-3093.