UCSB Residential Dining Services is excited to host Pacific Chef Net 2014, from January 7th-10th. The conference is designed to entice the palates of the participants, as they explore innovative, local and sustainable foods.
Conference highlights include:
• Excursion to Santa Barbara Farmers Market
• Educational sessions on cage-free chicken, cage-free eggs, whole grains and more
• Tour of local ranch and discussion on grass-fed beef
• Session on building a sustainable seafood program
• Tour of local farm and discussion with farmers
• Various tastings, including olive oil and certified organic fair trade coffee
• Tour of UCSB dining facilities and campus
• And much more!
We want to warmly welcome this year’s participants to our campus!
#NACUFS #PacificChefNet2014 #UCSB #UCSBResDining