|Summer Sessions Housing for 2020 is currently not available for new or returning residents in response to the COVID outbreak. For more information on the COVID response from Housing, please look here. Thank you.|
- Contract offers are based on the dates for Summer Sessions A and/or B.
- There is no fee to cancel before June 1, but a $350 fee to cancel on or after June 1 with approval from our office.
- Students no longer enrolled will not be eligible to stay in University housing.
- No frills transitional housing is not available for 2020. To learn more about this opportunity, visit the page for Transitional Housing.
- Residential Dining offers 4 meal plan options for both Summer Sessions A and B. Summer Meal Plan holders can eat at Carrillo, De La Guerra, and Portola Dining Commons. For more information, please visit our page for the Summer Meal Plan.
- Please check your U-Mail account directly and frequently so that you don’t miss any important messages from UCSB. It may not be reliable to forward your U-Mail to an alternate email (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.) If you don’t receive a confirmation email from us within a few minutes of submitting your application, check your spam folder.
- If you have any questions about summer housing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit University & Community Housing Services Rental Listings for privately-owned housing options.
SANTA yNEZ, EL DORADO, Sierra Madre & Westgate
| Session A
6/21 - 8/1
| Session B
8/2 - 9/12
| Both Sessions
6/21 - 9/12
|2 bedroom triple occupancy (3 people per bedroom)||$885||$888||$1794|
|1 bedroom triple occupancy (3 people per bedroom)||$910||$914||$1846|
|2 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1006||$1010||$2040|
|3 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1006||$1010||$2040|
|1 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1071||$1075||$2173|
|Studio single occupancy||$1693||$1700||$3435|
|plus a $10 non-refundable activity fee|
For the Summer of 2020 we are permitting current residents who cannot return home to stay at their Spring apartment contract rate. Residents are allowed to cancel their summer stay without penalty. Below is an approximation of the current daily rates being charged to students.
|Residence Type||Approximate Daily Rate*|
|Residence Hall Room**||$66.18|
|Apartment 2 bedroom triple occupancy||$21.60|
|Apartment 1 bedroom triple occupancy||$22.23|
|Apartment 2 bedroom double occupancy||$24.56|
|Apartment 3 bedroom double occupancy||$21.60|
|Apartment 1 bedroom double occupancy||$26.16|
|Apartment Studio single occupancy||$41.37|
*Current apartment rates are charged monthly. This daily rate is derived from the monthly rate divided by 30 days. This may vary based upon the number of days in each month.
**All Residence hall rooms include one meal per each meal period at our Dining Commons at no additional charge.
We recently sent out a survey to all remaining spring residents concerning their summer plans. Please check your email and answer this survey if you are interested in summer housing at UCSB. Thank you!
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at email@example.com.