|For more information on the pandemic response from Housing, please visit our COVID-19 web page. Thank you.|
- Contract offers are based on the dates for Summer Sessions A and/or B.
- There is no fee to cancel before June 1, and a $350 fee to cancel on or after June 1 with approval from our office.
- Students no longer enrolled will not be eligible to stay in University housing.
- Summer Housing is currently planned for the University Undergraduate Apartments for 2021.
- We have not yet solidified plans for transitional housing for 2021. To learn more about this opportunity, visit the Transitional Housing page as we get closer to the summer session.
- Please check your U-Mail account directly and frequently so that you don’t miss any important messages from UCSB. It may not be reliable to forward your U-Mail to an alternate email (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.) If you don’t receive a confirmation email from us within a few minutes of submitting your application, check your spam folder.
- If you have any questions about summer housing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit University & Community Housing Services Rental Listings for privately-owned housing options.
The rates in the tables below are not current summer housing rates. We are currently looking at housing students as one person per bedroom which will affect rates. Please check this page closer to the summer quarter for up-to-date rates.
SANTA yNEZ, EL DORADO, Sierra Madre & Westgate
| Session A
6/21 - 8/1
| Session B
8/2 - 9/12
| Both Sessions
6/21 - 9/12
|2 bedroom triple occupancy (3 people per bedroom)||$885||$888||$1794|
|1 bedroom triple occupancy (3 people per bedroom)||$910||$914||$1846|
|2 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1006||$1010||$2040|
|3 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1006||$1010||$2040|
|1 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1071||$1075||$2173|
|Studio single occupancy||$1693||$1700||$3435|
|plus a $10 non-refundable activity fee|
If you are interested in applying for housing for Summer of 2021, our process opens on Monday, March 29 at 10am. Please select the button below to apply for housing.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at email@example.com.