|For more information on the pandemic response from Housing, please visit our COVID-19 web page. Thank you.|
- Contract offers are based on the dates for Summer Sessions A and/or B.
- There is no fee to cancel before June 1, and a $350 fee to cancel on or after June 1 with approval from our office.
- Students no longer enrolled will not be eligible to stay in University housing.
- Summer Housing is currently planned for the University Undergraduate Apartments for 2021.
- We have not yet solidified plans for transitional housing for 2021. To learn more about this opportunity, visit the Transitional Housing page as we get closer to the summer session.
- Please check your U-Mail account directly and frequently so that you don’t miss any important messages from UCSB. It may not be reliable to forward your U-Mail to an alternate email (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.) If you don’t receive a confirmation email from us within a few minutes of submitting your application, check your spam folder.
- If you have any questions about summer housing, please email email@example.com.
- Visit University & Community Housing Services Rental Listings for privately-owned housing options.
The rates in the tables below are not current summer housing rates. We are currently looking at housing students as one person per bedroom which will affect rates. Please check this page closer to the summer quarter for up-to-date rates.
SANTA yNEZ, EL DORADO, Sierra Madre & Westgate
| Session A
6/21 - 8/1
| Session B
8/2 - 9/12
| Both Sessions
6/21 - 9/12
|2 bedroom triple occupancy (3 people per bedroom)||$885||$888||$1794|
|1 bedroom triple occupancy (3 people per bedroom)||$910||$914||$1846|
|2 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1006||$1010||$2040|
|3 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1006||$1010||$2040|
|1 bedroom double occupancy (2 people per bedroom)||$1071||$1075||$2173|
|Studio single occupancy||$1693||$1700||$3435|
|plus a $10 non-refundable activity fee|
The Summer housing process is only open to current Spring 2021 residents of UCSB housing. Our partners at Tropicana Student Living are able to accommodate summer applicants. For more information please refer to their site. Our automated summer application process has closed, and assignments have already been sent. If you are a current Spring resident of UCSB housing and are interested in applying for housing, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have signed a summer sessions contract for standard summer sessions and wish to cancel (not the Freshment Summer Start Program. Second Year Summer or Transfer Edge) please submit your cancellation request below.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at email@example.com.