The Single Postdoctoral Scholar Housing Application
The following information is for single postdoctoral scholars who would like to apply for single graduate student apartments in San Clemente Villages. If you are a postdoctoral scholar with a family, please visit our Community Housing page to obtain information on non-university housing options.
Applying for Single Postdoctoral Scholar housing in San Clemente Villages
- Postdoc housing is offered only after all UCSB graduate student applicants have been accommodated.
- To be eligible to apply for housing in San Clemente Villages, the postdoc must first be offered a position by a UCSB department.
- Postdocs may apply for housing in San Clemente Villages at a non-student rate.
- Contracts will end August 15 each academic year, or when employment as a postdoc is complete, whichever comes first.
- For more information on the complex and its ammenities please see San Clemente Villages.
- What you will need to submit your application for housing:
- The administrative contact in your department who accesses the UCPath personnel system.
- Your (prospective) hire date.
- Paperwork associated with your offer to participate in the UCSB community.
If you have been offered a position and wish to apply for the housing waiting list, please proceed to the application. The application for Winter/Spring is open from October 7 - January 5. The application for Spring opens January 15.
If you have any questions about the on-line application process, please call University & Community Housing Services at 805-893-4371 between 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, or e-mail your questions to email@example.com.