|View Status / Update Application|
|Forgot your account or email?|
Resources & Links
Our systems will be down for a planned upgrade on Wednesday October 21st. If you need to contact our offices concerning a cancellation or application on this date please reach out to us via email at email@example.com
Who can apply?
- Full-time registered UCSB students with families
- Families with children are given priority
How to apply?
Apply online at this site. If you are applying to Family Student Housing for the first time, complete all required fields (marked with a red "*").
- If you are a student when you apply, your application will go directly to a waiting list.
- If you are not yet a student, your application will be added to a waiting list (according to your application date) once you are accepted to UCSB.
- Update at the beginning of every quarter (you will receive email reminders). If you do not update your application, it will become inactive.
- Contracts are not offered to people with inactive applications.
- Update your contact information, especially email addresses and telephone numbers, so that we can reach you when we are able to offer you a contract.
When to apply?
- There is no deadline - the online application process is open throughout the year and you can apply before you are accepted to UCSB.
- Families with children: the average wait is 3 to 6 months or less, based on availibility
- Families without children: the average wait is 6 to 12 months, based on availibility
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.