The following information is for UCSB Extension students, including the University Immersion Program (UIP). For 2021-22 Academic Year Housing, apply for the apartment waitlist below. We will offer Fall 2021 contracts to Extension students as we have vacancies.
- A limited number of spaces in the University Apartments may be available to UCSB Extension students. Regular matriculated students receive first priority, and due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our supply of housing is even more limited.
- You must have your UCSB Extension student number and your passport number to apply.
- Submit a Fall 2021 online application (opens in mid-April)
- You are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Apartments. Please disregard the application instructions for UCSB students.
- If space is available and you are selected in the apartment lottery, we will email you a contract offer by early August. You will need to complete the contract online according to the instructions provided for you at that time.
- If you are offered and sign a housing contract, please be sure you understand the contract cancellation policy and the costs incurred.
- If you are not awarded a space, you will be placed on a waiting list until space becomes available.
- If you have any questions about the online application process, please call University & Community Housing Services at 805-893-4371 between 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process for extension and UIP students is now open. Please be advised that our ability to house extension students for the fall is extremely limited. We suggest you explore other options through our Community Housing Office in addition to applying for UCSB Housing.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at email@example.com.