The following information is for UCSB Extension students, including the University Immersion Program (UIP). For 2021-22 Academic Year Housing, apply for the apartment waitlist below. We will offer Fall 2021 contracts to Extension students as we have vacancies.
- A limited number of spaces in the University Apartments may be available to UCSB Extension students. Regular matriculated students receive first priority, and due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our supply of housing is even more limited.
- You must have your UCSB Extension student number and your passport number to apply.
- Submit a Fall 2021 online application (opens in mid-April)
- You are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Apartments. Please disregard the application instructions for UCSB students.
- If space is available and you are selected in the apartment lottery, we will email you a contract offer by early August. You will need to complete the contract online according to the instructions provided for you at that time.
- If you are offered and sign a housing contract, please be sure you understand the contract cancellation policy and the costs incurred.
- If you are not awarded a space, you will be placed on a waiting list until space becomes available.
- If you have any questions about the online application process, please call University & Community Housing Services at 805-893-4371 between 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at email@example.com.