The following information is for Education Abroad Program (EAP) students who will enter UCSB in Fall 2019 for the first time, and who want to apply for UCSB housing. UCSB students who return to campus from studying abroad are considered continuing students and should visit the Undergraduate Continuing Student page instead.
Interested EAP students entering UCSB in Fall of 2019 will be offered a space in UCSB-owned residence halls/apartments or UC-owned residence halls/apartments.
- If you are interested in privately-owned apartments in the community please visit our Community Housing page.
- If you are interested in housing for Winter or Spring Quarters only, please submit an online Winter/Spring Housing Application. The application period begins October 1 for Winter and January 15 for Spring.
- Please check your U-Mail account directly and frequently if you apply for housing so that you don’t miss any important messages from UCSB. It may not be reliable to forward your Umail to an alternate email (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.).
- Establish your UCSBnetID, and be sure that your U-Mail address is activated. It sometimes takes up to 10 days to activate your U-Mail address once you establish your UCSBnetID. You will not be able to complete a housing contract until your UCSBnetID and U-Mail address are activated.
- If you have any questions please contact University & Community Housing Services at 805-893-4371 between 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, or e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.