A Healthy & Popular Favorite of Our Students
Yield: 6 Half-Cup Servings
Homemade Caesar Dressing Ingredients:
• ¼ Teaspoon Chopped Garlic
• 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
• 1 Teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
• ½ Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
• ½ Teaspoon Fish Sauce
• ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
• 1½ Teaspoon Mayonnaise
• ½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
• 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
• Salt & Pepper (to Taste)
Yield: 4 Tablespoons
1. Combine garlic, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire, fish sauce, and pepper in blender. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add mayonnaise and blend to form thick base. In a slow stream, add olive oil.
3. Remove from blender and season to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Kale Caesar Salad Ingredients:
• 6 oz. Kale, Cleaned & Cut Into ½” Strips
• 1¼ oz Grated Asiago Cheese Asiago
• 1 Cup Croutons
• 4 Tablespoons Caesar Dressing
• 1 Serrano Chile, Top Off, Sliced Thin
• ½ Teaspoon Fresh-grated Lemon Zest
• Cracked Black Pepper (to Taste)
1. In a large bowl, combine kale with ¾ of both the asiago cheese and croutons. Toss with homemade Caesar dressing as needed, and the chiles.
2. Arrange salad onto serving platter or plates and garnish with reserved cheese, croutons and lemon zest. Add cracked pepper to taste.