Single graduate or undergraduate students seeking UCSB housing for winter and/or spring quarter.
- Limited space is available for Winter Quarter and is based on anticipated vacancies.
- Spring Quarter applicants have a fairly good chance of procuring university-owned housing accommodations for the quarter.
- If you receive an undergraduate student contract, your contract will be valid through the end of Spring Quarter only. Housing applications for Summer Sessions or the next academic year must be submitted according to the timelines set for those application processes. Graduate student contracts are valid through August 15.
- Housing options for undergraduate students include all of the UCSB Residence Halls (includes a meal plan).
- El Dorado, San Joaquin, Santa Ynez, Sierra Madre, Westgate, and San Clemente Villages apartments are housing options for juniors and seniors.
- Graduate students are eligible to live in San Clemente Villages.
- Please visit our Applications page for more information.