Students with families can apply to live in one or two bedroom apartments located about a mile from the campus center. Non-traditional and extended families are welcome.
- Students must reside with at least one eligible family member on a permanent, full-time basis. Eligible family members include the following:
- Your child(ren)
- Your spouse
- Your domestic partner
- Your family member approved to be eligible by Apartment Assignment Services
- Families with children have priority and may wait up to nine months for housing so it is best to apply early. You may apply for Family Student Housing before being admitted.
- Families without children wait up to 12-18 months and are also advised to apply early. You may apply for Family Student Housing before being admitted.
- Please visit our Applications page for more information.