University Housing

Can I live in University Housing if I am not a full-time student?

As a student living in University Housing, it is required that you are enrolled as a full-time student, taking a minimum of 12 units per quarter. If you are not enrolled with 12 units, or are unable to sign up for classes, you MUST make an appointment to meet with your hall’s Resident Director as soon as possible to discuss the matter further and go over your options. To make an appointment with your RD, stop by your hall’s front desk. Apartment residents should stop by the main office in Santa Ynez or call 805-893-4021.