Tropicana Gardens is an off-campus residence hall for Santa Barbara City College students owned by the University of California and operated by Tropicana Student Living. It has 110 suite-style units and provides accommodations for approximately 500 students each academic year. Tropicana's Residential Life Program is designed to ensure a successful transition from home to independent living for SBCC students. The Residence Life team works hard to build community and to support residents’ personal quest for independence and academic success.
- Located next to UCSB at 6585 El Colegio Road, with a direct door–to-door bus service to SBCC
- Furnished suites include two or three bedrooms, a living room and bathrooms, and a large screen TV
- Residents have a choice of single, double, triple and quad occupancy bedrooms
- All-inclusive 9-month housing package with unlimited meal plan, light housekeeping and utilities including basic cable and high-speed WiFi. 10 or 12 month Joint and Several Leases available as well.
- Parking available for purchase
- Other amenities include a heated pool, rec room, and 24-hour quiet study lounge
- Vibrant student residential program with more than 300 annual events directed by a large staff of resident assistants
- Management team lives on site
For more information about 2015-16 academic year housing for SBCC students, please call 805-968-4319 or lease online 24/7 at www.tropicanagardens.com.
Tropicana Student Living is an independent local property management company that is not affiliated with the University of California, Santa Barbara.