Tropicana Del Norte is an off-campus residence hall for UCSB students owned by the University of California and operated by Tropicana Student Living.
Conveniently located adjacent to campus, Tropicana Del Norte is home to a small, diverse community of 300+ UCSB students. Tropicana Del Norte features 51 suite-style units and resort-style amenities including a heated pool, fitness room, movie theater, recreation room, tanning booth and on-site café. Tropicana Del Norte’s Residential Life Program offers a wide array of activities, sports, volunteer activities and travel opportunities.
- Located at 6525 El Colegio Road next to UCSB's West Gate at El Colegio and Stadium Road
- Suite-style living with furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom suites with a shared living room and a large screen TV
- Your choice of single, double, triple or quad rooms
- All-inclusive 9-month housing package with unlimited meal plan, light housekeeping and utilities including basic cable and high-speed WiFi
- Other amenities include a heated pool, fitness center, rec room, 27-seat movie theater, tanning booth, and 24-hour quiet study lounge
- Parking available for purchase
- Vibrant student residential program with more than 300 annual events directed by a large staff of resident assistants
- Management lives on site
As a privately-managed residence hall, Tropicana Del Norte has a separate leasing process and price list from UCSB. To find out more about living at Tropicana next year call 805-968-0351 or visit http://www.tropicanadelnorte.com.
Tropicana Student Living is an independent local property management company that is not affiliated with the University of California, Santa Barbara.