How Can We Help?
University & Community Housing Services is a one-stop housing shop offering resources for community housing issues such as rental listings, conflict resolution, move-in/move-out videotaping, and rental advice. Additionally, we handle all University-owned housing processes including applications, contracts, waiting lists, room assignments, roommate matching, billing, and housing payments for on-campus residence halls and apartments. We are located on the 3rd floor of the University Center, above the Campus Store. We welcome you to stop by our office or contact us regarding any housing questions you may have.
- Sign a Housing Contract
- Explore our Residences
- Talk to a Housing Services Coordinator: (805) 893-4371 or email@example.com
University & Community Housing Services is open Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, excluding university holidays and closures.
- Communities Options for everyone from traditional to non-traditional students, first year to graduate students.
- Dining Fresh, healthy, high quality, all-you-care-to-eat dining in various locations with convenient meal hours.
- Policies Providing a student-centered experience when upholding community standards and university policies.
- FAQs You’ve got questions; we’ve got answers! Check out the most frequently asked questions about university housing.
To inquire about gender inclusive housing options available for students that identify as trans* or non-binary, please contact Mario Muñoz, University & Community Housing Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.