AS THE ACADEMIC YEAR is coming to a close, we would like to provide you with information about the closing of the residence halls so that you will know what to expect as you prepare for check out. We highly recommend that you check your Finals Schedule and arrange to move out as soon as you are done with your last final. We have heard from residents and their families that students who move-out shortly after their last final are less stressed. Checking out earlier in the week also helps you avoid weekend traffic & parking congestion from Commencement Services, waiting on staff to complete the room inspection, and other miscellaneous delays. Seniors that are graduating (San Rafael and Manzanita) will need to make arrangements with their RD for extended move-out.
- Start packing as soon as possible
- Order packing boxes & supplies now
- If you are going home at any time before the end of the school year (Memorial Day Weekend, etc.) start taking items with you
- If family members come visit you, send things home early with them
- ALL Residence Halls (including front desks) close = Saturday, June 14, 2014, 11:00am.
- The last meal scheduled at the dining commons is dinner on Friday, June 13, 2014.
- You will need to sign up for a check out time at your Front Desk starting June 1st. Please be aware that the morning of Saturday, June 14 check out times are predominately reserved for residents with verifiable final exams on Friday, June 13.
- Late checkouts cannot be accommodated. Upon approval from Resident Director, graduating students can stay until Sunday, June 15, 2014.