Available starting Nov 27 - Jan 11
|Like Us on Facebook|
Residential & Community Living is looking for exceptional students to be Resident Assistants in our Residence Hall and Apartment areas for the 2018-19 academic year. RAs have the unique opportunity to positively influence their peers by developing a sense of community in their assigned area. They have an opportunity to implement programs and events to promote individual growth, connection to the university and development of tight-knit, inclusive communities. You do not have to have previously lived on-campus. All candidates must have eligible employment status.
What does an RA do?
- Work 14 to 19 hours per week on average
- Assist with front desk or main office coverage
- Respond to emergency situations and provide after hours on-call support
- Plan, advertise, and facilitate social and educational programs and events
- Address resident concerns to help foster a safe and welcoming environment
Want to learn more?
All interested candidates are strongly encouraged to attend one of the following Information Sessions:
- Monday, November 27 at 5pm in the MultiCultural Center (MCC) Lounge
- Thursday, November 30 at 7pm in the Loma Pelona Center (LPC)
- Tuesday, December 5 at 7pm in the Sierra Madre Villages Miramar Center
- Tuesday, January 9 at 7pm in the Santa Catalina Fiesta Room
Ask an RA!
Our current RAs will be out on campus answering your questions! Look out for our RA Selection Street Team at various locations on campus (Ortega, DLG, Carrillo, SRB, UCen, the Arbor).
- Online Application Period: 12:00PM November 27 – 12:00PM January 11
- Questions about the process? Email Us!