Available starting Nov 27 - Jan 11
|Like Us on Facebook|
Residential & Community Living is looking for exceptional students to be Resident Assistants in our Residence Hall and Apartment areas for the 2018-19 academic year. RAs have the unique opportunity to positively influence their peers by developing a sense of community in their assigned area. They have an opportunity to implement programs and events to promote individual growth, connection to the university and development of tight-knit, inclusive communities. You do not have to have previously lived on-campus. All candidates must have eligible employment status.
What does an RA do?
- Work 14 to 19 hours per week on average
- Assist with front desk or main office coverage
- Respond to emergency situations and provide after hours on-call support
- Plan, advertise, and facilitate social and educational programs and events
- Address resident concerns to help foster a safe and welcoming environment
Want to learn more?
All interested candidates are strongly encouraged to attend one of the following Information Sessions:
- Monday, November 27 at 5pm in the MultiCultural Center (MCC) Lounge
- Thursday, November 30 at 7pm in the Loma Pelona Center (LPC)
- Tuesday, December 5 at 7pm in the Sierra Madre Villages Miramar Center
- Tuesday, January 9 at 7pm in the Santa Catalina Fiesta Room
- Online Application Period: 12:00PM November 27 – 12:00PM January 11
- Questions about the process? Email Us!