- San Clemente Villages apartments are available to single continuing graduate students. Students with families should submit an application for Family Student Housing.
- 2 and 4 bedroom apartments with each bedroom occupied by one person (single occupancy.)
- 9, 10 or 11.5 month contracts available.
- Parking, utilities, wireless internet included.
- The room retention and contract process for eligible continuing graduate students for 2018-19 will open on Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 10:00am. The process will close on February 28, 2018 at 4:00pm. More information will be sent to eligible students via U-Mail closer to the process open date, and a link to enter the process will be posted to this page once it opens.
- The graduate housing waitlist for continuing graduate students for 2018-19 will open on February 12, 2018 at 10:00am. Housing contracts will be offered for available spaces once we complete the new graduate student housing process.
- If offered a contract, there is a $100 cancellation fee if you sign a contract and cancel prior to April 15, 2018. The cancellation fee increases to $350 if you cancel April 15 - September 1, 2018. After September 1, 2018 the contract holder will be held rent responsible until a replacement is found.
The 2018-19 Continuing Graduate Housing Waitlist is for continuing graduates who are still in need of housing for Fall 2018. Continuing Graduate Students who need housing in Winter or Spring 2019 should apply using the Winter/Spring Application.
2018-19 Graduate Housing Waitlist
Any non-current university housing resident may need to contact our office to gain access to the waitlist. Please call 805-893-4371 if you are having trouble accessing the waitlist.