Tropicana Villas is an apartment complex owned by the University of California and operated by Tropicana Student Living.
Located in Isla Vista, three blocks from UCSB and five blocks from the beach, Tropicana Villas caters specifically to continuing students* and features quiet and friendly courtyard community living. The Villas accommodates approximately 180 residents with 48 fully furnished units, a heated pool, recreation room, laundry room and parking. In addition to by-the-bed leasing, the property offers joint leases.
- Spacious, fully furnished 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartments
- Includes sofa, chair, coffee table, side table, media table, big screen TV, dining room set for four, refrigerator, gas stove, microwave oven, a twin extra-long mattress and bed frame, two small dressers for each person, and a desk with chair
- There is a flat monthly fee for utilities which includes high-speed wired and wireless internet, basic cable TV, water, electricity, gas, and trash
- Heated pool and barbecue area
- Rec room with ping-pong, pool table and large-screen TV
- On-site laundry room with card system
- Roommate matching service
- On-site management and maintenance, and local Tropicana customer service team available 24/7
- Discounted meal plan available at nearby Tropicana dining halls
As a privately-managed, off-campus apartment complex, Tropicana Villas has a separate leasing process and price list from UCSB. To find out more, please call 805-968-4319 or visit www.tropvillas.com.
*Residents of Tropicana Villas are required to have 12 college credits or be 20 years old by the contract start date.
Tropicana Student Living is an independent local property management company that is not affiliated with the University of California, Santa Barbara.