Tropicana Gardens is an off-campus residence hall for Santa Barbara City College and UCSB students owned by the University of California and operated by Tropicana Student Living. It has 110 suite-style units and provides accommodations for approximately 500 students each academic year. Tropicana's Residential Life Program is designed to ensure a successful transition from home to independent living for SBCC and UCSB students. The Residence Life team works hard to build community and to support residents’ personal quest for independence and academic success.
- Located next to UCSB at 6585 El Colegio Road, with a direct door–to-door bus service to SBCC
- Furnished suites include two or three bedrooms, a living room and bathrooms, and a large screen TV
- Residents have a choice of single, double, triple and quad occupancy bedrooms
- All-inclusive 9-month or quarter only housing packages with 10, 14, 17 and unlimited meal plans, light housekeeping and utilities including basic cable and high-speed WiFi.
- Parking available for purchase
- Other amenities include a heated pool, rec room, and 24-hour quiet study lounge
- Vibrant student residential program with more than 300 annual events directed by a large staff of resident assistants
- Management team lives on site
For more information, please call 805-968-4319 or lease online 24/7 at www.tropicanagardens.com.
Tropicana Student Living is an independent local property management company that is not affiliated with the University of California, Santa Barbara.