Westgate is a two-story apartment complex with a community swimming pool and BBQ area. It is home to 58 3rd and 4th year students and is easily accessible via bus or off-street bike paths. Westgate has a resident assistant who is available for after-hours assistance and community building.
- Location: 6543 El Colegio Road, adjacent to the west entrance of the UCSB campus.
- All inclusive 9-month contract includes high-speed wireless internet access, regular housekeeping and landscaping in community spaces, on-site laundry room, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.
Two-story building connected by stairs (there is no elevator access to the second floor).
22 studios (one person apartments) and 18 one-bedroom apartments (two people per apartment).
- All apartments are furnished.
- Lounge area with a flat screen TV.
- Parking is available, but limited.
- Westgate residents have access to the Santa Ynez Apartments Fitness Center to work out and check out sporting equipment.
- Gender inclusive housing options are available for students that are transgender, transsexual, intersex, and other diverse gender identities and expressions. To inquire about gender inclusive housing options, please contact Mario Munoz, Resident Placement & Assignment Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don't feel like cooking? UCSB Residential Dining offers students who don't live in the residence halls the option to eat in the UCSB dining commons during the academic year (also see our Summer Meal Plans). The UCSB-owned and operated Tenaya Market & Eatery is conveniently located at the San Joaquin Villages apartment complex at the corner of El Colegio and Storke Roads, and offers local and sustainable food options as well.
- Want to see how UCSB students have transformed their room into their new home? Check out our Real UCSB Rooms board on Pinterest!