Sierra Madre Villages
- Where do I check in?
- Move-in for Sierra Madre Academic Year contracts is on Saturday, September 22 and Sunday, September 23, 2018, 9:00am - 5:00pm. The check in is in the Sierra Madre Miramar Center where you will get your move in information.
- If you arrive later in the week, you may check in at the Sierra Madre Administrative office between 9am and 5pm, or by calling the Resident Assistant on call between 5pm and 8pm at 805-869-3899.
- Where do I park during check in?
Once you have pulled onto Sierra Madre Way please follow signs for the lot to park for check in. Follow all applicable one way signs and park in the first available space for check in. Once the resident exits their vehicle, they can then proceed to the Miramar Center to check in, receive their keys and the location of their unit.
- Where is my room or unit?
Please check this Sierra Madre Map to locate your unit. This map shows ground floor units. Units above the first floor will have the second digit of the unit number increased to the floor the unit is on. (Example: The unit above 2101 would be 2201)
- Are there elevators to help during move in?
- Sierra Madre Villages is comprised of three story buildings with elevator access. Please check the Sierra Madre map to find elevator locations. Please note: Naciamento and Toluca share an elevator and are connected via landings on each floor.
- Where can I park after move in?
Saturday, September 22 - Sunday, September 23
If you have a valid parking permit from Transportation & Parking Services (TPS) for the Sierra Madre parking lot, you will be able to start parking in that lot on Monday, September 24. Until then, please affix the pass to your windshield and park in lots 38 and 30. In the event those lots fill up, please park in lots 22, 16, or 18.
If you do not have a parking pass from TPS, we offer complimentary parking September 22 - September 23 in Lots 38, 30, 22, 16 or 18 on campus. Please place the purple parking pass you received when picking up your apartment keys on your car's dashboard. TPS will start ticketing on Monday, September 24.
Shuttles are available from parking lot 38 and University Plaza near lot 16. Shuttles will run 8am-7pm and can take you to various areas around campus including a stop across the street from Sierra Madre Villages.
Parking permits during the school year
- Sierra Madre parking permits can be purchased for a yearly fee. Due to limited parking, permits will be available through a lottery system. Residents interested in obtaining a permit can register with Parking Services in early September. For more information, or to register for the lottery please visit the Transportation & Parking website, contact them by phone 805-893-2346, or email email@example.com.