|Graduate Student Contracts|
|Undergraduate Student Contracts|
GRADUATE APARTMENTS provide 150 2-bedroom and 166 4-bedroom apartments for full-time UCSB students (primarily graduate students). All apartments have private bedrooms and are fully furnished.
- Takes place on-line
- Continuing undergraduate students apply during winter quarter. Spaces are allocated through a lottery process. Results are available by early February.
- Continuing graduate students apply between March 1 - May 15.
- New graduate students are guaranteed housing if they apply on time. The application process is between April 1 and May 15 each year.
- Continuing and new graduate students who are full-time, regularly enrolled UCSB students are eligible.
- If space is available after all graduate students have been accommodated, undergraduate students may be eligible for Graduate Apartments. Undergraduate contracts are for the academic year (9 months). Priority consideration may be awarded to categories such as veterans, non-traditional students, foster youth, honors students, etc.
Furnishings & Facilities
- Bedrooms are carpeted and contain an extra long full size bed, a closet, a bookcase, a drawer, a desk and chair for each student.
- Kitchens have vinyl flooring and are equipped with cabinets, a sink with garbage disposal, a stove, microwave and a refrigerator. Appliances other than those furnished are not permitted.
- Living/Dining Rooms are carpeted and furnished with a couch, chair(s), end table(s), coffee table, lamp(s), dining table and dining chairs.
- Bathrooms have a shower unit, wash basin, toilet and medicine cabinets. Four bedroom apartments have 2 full bathrooms.
- High-speed wired and wireless internet access is provided free of charge to all residents.
- Parking is available, and permits may be obtained from the complex office at no further charge.
- Community Centers are available for study and recreation.
- Recycling is supported and encouraged.
- In-Residence Staff are available for after-hours assistance and community building.
Gender inclusive housing options are available. For more information, please contact Mario Muñoz at email@example.com, Apartment Assignment Services, (805) 893-7391, or the Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity, (805) 893-5846.