Graduate Apartments

How much does it cost to live in the graduate apartments?

You can find rate information for all of our communities here: Keep in mind that rates are for an all inclusive contract that includes high-speed wired and wireless internet access, regular housekeeping and landscaping in commons areas, on-site laundry rooms, gas, electricity, water, garbage pick-up, parking, community events, live-in staff, and 24-hour on-call maintenance and emergency staff.

Is parking available?

Each San Clemente Resident who owns a vehicle can obtain a parking permit free of additional charge. Please bring a current vehicle registration that has your name or a shared family name on it to the Santa Ynez Main Office to obtain a permit. There are enough spaces for each resident who owns a vehicle.  

Where do I make my housing payment?

Housing payments are made along with all BARC payments and can be made online or in person at the Cashier's Office, Student Affairs Building, SAASB 1212, Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm.

The mailing address for payment is University of California Santa Barbara, P.O. Box 743262, Los Angeles, CA 90074-3262

Make checks payable to UC Regents and always put your student identification number (PERM number) on your check.

Can I choose with whom I live?

You can request a roommate that has the same type of contract as you. During the continuing student application process, you can apply with specific roommates. New graduate students can request roommates during the contract process. Actual room and roommate assignments are not made until late summer, so roommate requests can be made and modified through mid-summer.